• If you wish to submit an application for admission to the university , paper copies of the application documents listed below are required: Please send by registered post or by courier.
• If you wish to expedite your application , you may submit scanned copies of your application documents by email, ( please attach bank proof of payment of fees – see bank details below).
No application will be considered unless accompanied by the application fee or proof of its payment.
1. A completed, signed and dated application form ( a hard copy of your online submission
2. A scanned copy of your passport/ID to verify identity & nationality
3. Copy/ies of your certificate/s. Not required for Bachelor’s applications. Please do not send originals)
4. A current CV This is important in order to assess the no. of APEL Credits you may be entitled to )
5. Two passport size photographs. (one of which will be used for your University ID card)
6. Application Fee of $75 (seventy five USDs). Payable by bank to bank transfer.
No application will be considered until all above documents are received at the Registry. Please send by registered/recorded mail.
Once your application has been accepted, you will be required to pay your fees in full or by installments. Upon receipt of your tuition fees or deposit we will send you your registration documents:
Entry requirements for the Fast Track bachelor degree programs by distance learning:
Entry requirements for all graduate degrees:
Non-Native English speakers must have a good command of both written and spoken English, the language of instruction at CSU Online. The University does not require external English tests such as TOEFL, GMAT Cambridge Proficiency, etc. However, students who have a TOEFL score received during the last three years, of at least 500 (or 173 for the computerized TOEFL test) can be awarded a number of transfer credits towards their degree when applying for programs in the School of English.
In our commitment to the environment we encourage students and faculty to go paperless.