شهادة مدير مالى معتمد
This program is specially designed for financial managers wishing to obtain a professional qualification that documents their practical experience, and this course also helps to gain knowledge that enables all those working in financial management to perform their job tasks in an advanced scientific method and approach that keeps pace with the latest modern scientific methods in financial management. This training program is one of the most important courses for specialists and workers in the field of auditing,financial and administrative auditing.
- What is meant by financial management
- The objective of financial management from the viewpoint of (owners, management, employees) and the interaction of the interests of the parties concerned
- Shedding light on financial management functions.
- Second: Preparing financial statements in accordance with international standards.
- Explanation of the financial statements content.
- Balance sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Income statement.
- Change in equity position.
- Statement of Cash Flows.
Explanation of the most important accounting standards
- International Accounting Standard No. 1 – Presentation of Financial Statements.
- International Accounting Standard No. 2 – inventory.
- International Accounting Standard No. 7 – Statement of Cash Flows.
- International Accounting Standard No. 8 – Change in accounting estimates, errors and changes in accounting policies.
- International Accounting Standard No. 11 – Construction Contracts.
Third: Long-term investment decisions
- The administrative principles to which current assets and funds invested are subject.
- Investment decisions
Fourth: Short-term financing decisions.
- The administrative principles to which current assets and invested funds are subject.
- Working capital and its management strategies.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Inventory investment.
- Cash management and liquidity planning.
Fifth: Long-term financing decisions.
- Definition of financing structure.
- Business and financial risks.
- Balancing risk and reward.
- Long-term sources of financing
Sixth: Financial planning tools and methods and preparing available financial statements
- Income budget.
- Revenue budget.
- Balancing production.
- Budget of expenses.
- The investment budget.
Seventh: Financial analysis tools and methods for evaluating and appraisal investment and financing decisions and results.
- Financial analysis tools and methods.
- Horizontal financial analysis.
- Vertical financial analysis.
- Financial analysis by ratios.
- Methods and methods of preparing the final report of the results of financial analysis.
- Use financial analysis for forecasting and future planning
Eighth: How to manage financial crises successfully
- Crisis Management.
- Liquidity crisis.
- Profitability crisis.
- The investment crisis.
- The financing crisis.
- Public accountants.
- Financial managers.
- Project Managers.
- Investment managers
Course Duration: 6-8 Weeks